HOW ESSENTIAL OILS CAN HELP
While proper nutrition is a key component of optimal health, your overall health and wellness is impacted by more than just nutrition. Stress, emotions, environmental toxins and your physical well-being all play a part in your overall health. If you are looking for simple ways to help improve your health, home, and beauty routine, then Essential Oils are for you!
Essential oils have a wide range of usages and health benefits. Health Canada recognizes that many of the Young Living Essential Oils are Natural Health Products (NHPs) that can be used to restore or maintain good health. The following ailments may be addressed using an NHP identified Young Living Oil:
- Coughs or Colds
- Eczema and Dermatitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Strains or Sprains
- Digestive Discomfort
- Burns, Cuts, Bruises and other Minor Skin Irritations
How to Get Started with Young Living Essential OilsIf you are ready to jump onboard towards a healthier you with with Essential Oils, I recommend starting with the Premium Starter Kit with Dewdrop which includes:
- A Premium Essential Oils Collection:
- Lavender (5ml)
- Peppermint (5ml)
- Lemon (5ml)
- Frankincense (5ml)
- PanAway (5ml)
- Copaiba (5ml)
- Thieves (5ml)
- Purification (5ml)
- RC 5 (5ml)
- DiGize (5ml)
- 1 Dewdrop Home Diffuser
- Bonus oil: Northern Black Spruce (5ml)
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment
- Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier (1oz)
- 2 NingXia Red (2oz samples)
- Product Guide
- Exclusive access to our private Facebook Group where we share all things essential oil related (recipes, articles, tips and support)
This Starter Kit is valued at over $550 CAD but you can receive the Starter Kit at a wholesale price for
$199.75 CAD(plus taxes and shipping)
by becoming a Young Living member.
As a Young Living member you will also receive 24% off retail pricing on your favourite products and you can participate in the compensation plan and earn commissions by sharing Young Living.
To get started click HERE
What are Essential Oils
The pure essence extracted from plants, flowers, roots, shrubs, trees, and seeds primarily extracted through steam distillation, and through cold pressing.
Essential oils can be used for:
- aromatic diffusion
- topical application
- even dietary consumption (depending on the oil and amount).
Why I chose Young Living
- They are organic, non-GMO and non-toxic. Young Living steam distills its oils at low heat, proper pressure, precise timing and uses fresh,properly grown and harvested plants allowing the best possible quality.
- They own and operate their farms and distilleries so that they can maintain control over very part of the production process.
- Many of the commercially produced essential oils you may see in stores are synthetic, adulterated or further diluted in the distillation process and therefore lack true purity.
- Young Living essential oils qualify as therapeutic grade because they are 1st distilled vs. 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th distilled oils from many other companies.
- Young Living has been operating for over 20 years and they were the original essential oil company in North America.
- They go beyond the organic label to offer the Seed to Seal guarantee, carefully monitoring the production of their oils.